Microsoft Virtualization is one of the most effective software products to save costs, increase the availability, and improve agility within an organization’s infrastructure. Virtualization is also the cornerstone technology necessary in order to start to take advantage of the benefits that Cloud Computing can offer to IT departments.
Ideaca delivers Microsoft Virtualization solutions to provide organizations with a way to optimize their infrastructure by helping IT provide the services more rapidly and efficiently. This allows an organization to consume these services more effectively in a continuously changing business environment. In today’s economic times, businesses are under increasing pressure to reduce costs and ensure the best return on investment possible. They need to:
- Reduce IT infrastructure costs by increasing utilization through resource consolidation
- Take advantage of virtualization to scale cost effectively and easily
- Manage virtual and physical resources—as efficiently as possible
As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, Ideaca can design and implement Microsoft Virtualization solutions, enabling organizations to more proactively manage the infrastructure, and optimize reliability, scalability, business continuity, efficiency, resource utilization, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Our Canadian Consulting Firm has locations in Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. To learn more about our Microsoft Virtualization capabilities and how its solutions can greatly benefit your company, contact us online or call 1-866-816-4332.
BenefitsReduce Costs through Consolidation
- The combination of the virtualization and management solutions can let you run the applications you currently have—whether Microsoft or VMware—on a reliable and powerful infrastructure, saving you downtime, additional costs, and administrative overhead
- Provide you with the tools to both virtualize your IT infrastructure and manage virtual and physical environments
- Ability to convert a running server to a virtual machine at disk speed, saving time and reducing complexity. Deploy virtual machines in hours or days instead of weeks
- With multi-vendor virtualization platform support, support for multiple processors and cores at the host level and improved memory access within virtual machines, scale your virtualization environment to support a large number of virtual machines within a given host and continue to capitalize on quick migration for scalability across multiple hosts
Download our overview and learn more about our company, services and people.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.