System Center Solutions
At Ideaca, we understand that IT departments need to more effectively and easily manage all the components that define IT, allowing them to be more productive service providers to their businesses and deliver new business value for the organization. Some of the issues IT groups face include:
- Increased operating costs and complexity encountered during day-to-day management tasks
- Virtualization technologies may increase the complexity of managing applications and services
- Need to capture best practices and processes to ensure service level agreement (SLA) delivery, and automate repetitive management tasks
- Tight cost controls in IT environments
As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, Ideaca has extensive experience with Microsoft System Center solutions. We deliver solutions that provide integrated management of all aspects of IT infrastructures in physical and virtual environments, using knowledge-driven management guidance to help organizations realize the value of their investment faster than ever. System Center solutions provide a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and a high return on investment (ROI). Ideaca’s System Center Solutions can help your IT team deliver the fastest time to value while building a more responsive IT infrastructure.
Integrated Solution from Desktop to Datacenter
With System Center solutions, Ideaca can help your organization develop an integrated, extensible platform for managing IT resources so that your staff can be more productive and efficient. System Center solutions offer end-to-end management capacity through:System Center Configuration Manager
- Comprehensively assesses, deploys, and update servers, client computers, and devices—across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments
- Extensible to manage heterogeneous systems, including Unix and Linux, it enables enhanced insight into and control over IT systems
- End-to-end service-management works seamlessly with Microsoft software and applications
- Enables greater visibility and control of the operational status of heterogeneous IT environments, including Windows and Linux servers / desktops, and network switches, routers, and storage
- Meets the needs of your IT help desk by providing flexible capabilities for incident, problem, asset, and change management
- Helps IT in the quest to improve the service they provide to their users
- Processes and workflows designed with ITIL in mind
- Delivers enterprise-class data protection and scalability, by providing unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization and file servers, in addition to Windows desktops and laptops
- Offers centralized management of the virtual machine infrastructure
- Increased physical server utilization
- Rapid provisioning of new virtual machines
- Dynamic performance and resource optimization of hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Support for Microsoft and VMware platforms
Download our overview and learn more about our company, services and people.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.