Cloud Computing for Promotional Effectiveness
Marketers face tremendous challenges in their ability to distribute their brand to a wide audience while simultaneously developing pronounced relationships with their clients. The effectiveness of a business’ promotional marketing efforts is directly linked to their understanding of their customers’ desire to obtain targeted information without having to navigate through clutter on a business’ website. Ideaca’s Cloud Computing for promotional effectiveness solution allows marketers to build highly scalable websites or promotional microsites that are speedy, always available and easy to update.
- Solution leverages Microsoft Windows Azure, an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across Microsoft-managed datacenters
- Scalable websites or promotional microsite that are easy to deploy, maintain, and dismantle
- Develop rich consumer and social applications that are ready for massive scale
- Build scalable mobile applications across all mobile platforms
- Reduce IT spend as a result of using Infrastructure as a Service. Classic infrastructure requires purchasing space to deal with high web traffic, Cloud reduces costs as you use what is needed.
Watch our Application Migration and Cloud Computing Webinar to learn more about Application Modernization as it relates to Cloud Computing. Want to speak with someone directly? Call 1-866-816-4332 to speak with one of our Cloud specialists or contact us online and we’ll get back to you.
- Scalable microsites within the cloud enables your business to quickly and easily develop the application as well as dealing with high levels of potential traffic
- Integrate business intelligence tools to extract key performance metrics to establish marketing ROI
- Ability to nurture a better relationship with your target market with social or consumer focused applications that is ready for millions of users in a short period of time
- Enable marketers to develop mobile applications that aid in brand awareness and promotional effectiveness while ensuring that the services are accessible to a global marketplace. Mobile applications are more powerful, connected and interactive when paired with services running in the cloud
Migrating Applications to the Cloud Presentation on how to choose which applications are suitable for migration and how to overcome common migration challenges.
OTP's Journey to the Cloud Video
Computerworld interviews Own the Podium's IT Manager, Jason Cox, on how the cloud has helped Canadian Olympic athletes and their coaches win gold.
Jonas Software, leading provider of enterprise management software, penetrates new markets with Cloud-Based solution offering.
Profiles with Terry Bradshaw feature on how Ideaca helped move Jonas Software to the Cloud.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.