Retail Store Portal – SharePoint for Retail
Today’s shoppers are equipped with information and demand value – such as lower prices or exceptional service – from every shopping experience. They increasingly go online to find what they’re looking for. Regardless of the value proposition, a customer-centric rather than product-centric approach is critical to keeping shoppers loyal and increasing wallet share.
Portal solutions can help Retailers take advantage of new technologies, including Web 2.0 tools, to support participatory information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design, and collaboration. They deliver flexible, integrated environments that drive productivity and efficiency in stores, between lines of business and within the supply chain.
Based on Microsoft SharePoint, Ideaca's Retail Store Portal provides real-time capabilities from both a corporate and store level.
- View sales conversion and productivity metrics
- Executive dashboards for drilldown sales analysis by product, sales person, store and region
- View inventory levels across stores
- Instantly deliver communication to all stores
- Address comparison shopping on the floor with competitive information
- Up-to-date details on product specifications, pricing and warranty information
- Product availability look-up and hold (in-store and nearby locations)
- Product upselling and cross-selling information
- Locate in-store product expert (through store associate profiles and shift schedules)
- Automated onboarding, training and continuous training
- Twitter-like communication for continuous feedback from store associates to corporate
Contact us online or call 1-866-816-4332 and ask about our "Portal Roadmap Discovery" series of workshops.
- Deliver a “One-stop-shop” for storefront access to accurate and reliable Product and Inventory information across stores, dealers or franchises
- Empowers store managers and associates with real-time information they need on the floor to drive sale conversions and improve productivity
- Enables corporate to communicate and collaborate with their stores in real-time, and make strategic decisions through real-time views of the business by region, store, or as a whole
- Integrate with existing back office systems to expose critical supply chain and merchandising information
- Provide a foundation for corporate dashboards, store KPIs and reporting
Retail Speak Article
Profile on Ideaca customer HDS Retail North America on their End-to-End Retail Solution.
Changing Retail Landscape
Ideaca Insight article focusing on how successful Retailers must distribute customer information to the information end users, and sustain a continuous feedback loop between “information in” and “information out."
Improve Retail Site Performance
Ideaca Insight article about putting the Customer First: Balancing Corporate Needs, Storefront Interests and Customer Service Through Technology.
Retail Trends Videos
Video of John Torella discussion around Retail trends.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.