As Retailers, you face a number of ongoing trends and challenges (increasing distribution costs, low inventory turns, high COGS, stockouts) that need to be managed proactively while ensuring customer-centricity. As the pace of retail increases, a number of demand planning and replenishment related business imperatives have emerged. Ideaca helps Retailers tackle these unique challenges through TXTPERFORM2008, an exclusive combination of supply chain performance management and supply chain planning capabilities.
Ideaca utilizes an industry proven solution from TXT that can operate as a standalone application or integrate with an existing one. The TXT solution is an integrated demand, supply chain and business performance management application that spans the following critical Retail processes:Strategic Planning
- Company Targets, Strategic Plan, Financial Plan
- Store/Channel Sales Plan, Category Plan, Forecast
- Weekly Sales, Stock and Intake (WSSI), Open-to-Buy, Open-to-Buy Evaluation
- Assortment Strategy, Assortment Plan, Item Planning, Initial Allocation
- Allocation, Replenishment, Re-Forecast, Markdown Planning
Additional solution highlights include:
- Supports cross-functional business integration across Finance, Sales and Marketing and Supply Chain
- Embedded best-in-class industry practices
- Out of the box capabilities:
- Master data integration out of the box
- Integration of Retail sales and inventory data
- Advanced solutions available
Listen in on a pre-recorded Retail Replenishment Webinar to hear how Ideaca and TXT's solution has enabled HDS and other retailers to reduce overhead costs, reduce out-of-stock-occurrences and reduce cash-to-cash cycle times.
Learn how Ideaca can help. Contact us online or call 1-866-816-4332.
Optimize inventory levels for reduction of working capital
- Reduction in non-selling or stale merchandise
- Store/product clustering to drive improved allocation and replenishment
- Automate ordering to best meet demand and forecast patterns
Enhanced consumer demand performance
- Localized assortments to drive customer-centricity
- Minimize lost sales due to out-of-stocks
Cross functional business process integration
- Improved assortment strategy to reduce incidence of markdowns and write-offs
- Rationalization of SKUs driven by constant view into perpetual inventory
- Optimize use of selling space for profitable product mixes
Tangible Benefits Realized by Retailers
Improving Product Assortments
- Footwear retailer – 10% increase in markdown margin
- Apparel retailer – 5% reduction in inventory, with improved product availability
- General Merchandise chain – 5% to 15% sales increase, margins up 2% to 3%
- Department store chain – 5% sales increase via average basket growth
Improving Forecast Accuracy
- 15% less inventory
- 17% stronger perfect order fulfillment
- 35% shorter cash-to-cash cycle times
Improving Visibility and Integration through Sourcing Processes
- Improving inventory turns to as little as five to seven days
- Achieving net margins of 15% to 20%
- Racking up comparable store sales increases (stores opening one or more a year) of 10% to 12%
- Fostering greater than 80% full-price sell through
Retail Speak Article
Profile on Ideaca customer HDS Retail North America on their End-to-End Retail Solution.
Changing Retail Landscape
Ideaca Insight article focusing on how successful Retailers must distribute customer information to the information end users, and sustain a continuous feedback loop between “information in” and “information out."
Improve Retail Site Performance
Ideaca Insight article about putting the Customer First: Balancing Corporate Needs, Storefront Interests and Customer Service Through Technology.
Webinar pertaining to achieving balance in retail replenishment.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.