Professional Services CRM
Professional Services Organizations (PSO’s) are continually working to improve the productivity and efficiency of their sales, service and marketing departments. To achieve this end, organizations are being forced to do more with less and are being caught in a paradox of increasing revenue and customer satisfaction while lowering IT related costs. Flexible technology solutions designed specifically for project-based organizations have softened this issue by helping businesses improve on sales efficiency and effectiveness, driving down service-related expenses and allowing for the quick development and deployment of custom industry and line of business (LOB) applications.
Our solution based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM can address core process in a number of Professional Services verticals including: Accounting, Architecture, Business Consulting, Construction, Engineering, IT Services, Legal, and Marketing Services.
CRM for Professional Services can be rapidly implemented with pre-configured modules that provide:
- Simple data imports and migration
- Streamlined lead tracking and opportunities management
- Effective campaign planning and execution for activities, tasks, budgets and details
- Automatic response management
- Client / account profile management
- Contact and event management
- Hierarchies, such as client, company, industry
- Operational key performance indicators and pipeline reporting
- Role-based user interactions
- Enhanced analytics and dashboard capabilities to gain greater insight to make better decisions
Download, print and read our guide to Hitting the Mark with CRM to learn about our winning approach to CRM implementation, and what it takes for CRM initiatives to be successful.
- Leverage client insights and all client touch points to streamline nurturing and growth of top clients
- Increase revenue generating client face-time with integrated, role-based time entry and approvals, invoicing, collections and customer case administration
- Save time and boost enterprise productivity by providing role-based snapshot views of client and project status
- Provide clear, concise details to drive shorter cycle times between invoicing issues and payment receipt while providing clients with clearer understanding of value delivered
- Empower sales, client management teams and executives with a complete 360 degree view of prospects and clients to provide the right service offering with the best rate at the right time
- Build deeper understanding of how your campaigns, service offerings, and engagement history provide value for your clients
Ideaca whitepaper around the root causes of revenue leakage accross all Professional Services Organizations
This time entry best practices report discusses the value of technology enabled time entry, time entry components and the benefits of incorporating time entry best practices with your time management solution.
Absolute Software Case Study
Absolute Software boosts system performance, marketing efforts with CRM solution.
Professional Services CRM Solution Overview.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.