Integrated Field Services Management for Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas companies provide customers with field services as a primary business or as part of long-term customer service and support. Depending on the size and type of organization, field services may involve a handful of employees in a local area or thousands of staff internationally. Regardless of whether such field services represent the primary business, a secondary profit center, or a competitive differentiator, organizations with a field service component depend on efficient coordination among distant field employees, dispatch and office staff, and the organization’s collective customer and business knowledge.
- Manual processes and paperwork
- Uninformed decision-making about dispatching and work assignments
- Over-reliance on just one or two experienced people, leaving the organization at substantial risk
- Need to increase first-time fix ratio
- Substantial lag times between work completion and data capture
- Lack of insight into or control of far-flung people and resources
- Difficulty standardizing field practices and procedures
- Lack of effective, timely, consistent communication with field staff
Our experienced team of oil and gas consultants coupled with our solution accelerators and an integrated software offering from Microsoft are all critical components to minimize your risk, optimize your performance and reduce your total cost of ownership.
Learn how Ideaca can help. Contact us online or call 1-866-816-4332.
Field Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX is an end-to-end field services management system. It can efficiently integrate customer, business, and operational information, making that information accessible to both office and field staff as needed for maximum efficiency in work scheduling, assignment, completion, parts inventory management, equipment management, reporting, and billing. The solution optimizes decision-making with automated best-fit matching between service requests and resources, and it streamlines management of contracts, service-level agreements, and resources.
Key benefits include:
- Empowers employees with timely, integrated information and resources
- Optimizes work performed, work scheduling, assignment, and dispatch processes
- Streamlines work order life cycle management
- Enhances tracking and management of personnel, assets, and contracts
- Boosts profitability and customer satisfaction for a competitive advantage
Gain improvement recommendations for critical areas of your budgeting, planning and forecasting processes.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.