Wealth Management CRM
In a period of economic uncertainty, Financial Services firms and investment advisors are racing to become the ‘trusted advisor’ to the exploding wealth management customer segment. Solidifying this trust is becoming ever more difficult as well researched and sophisticated clients demand greater value from their financial advisor amidst increased competition and less expensive access to new asset classes.
As Canadian demographics evolve, the following notes illustrate the importance of solidifying your organization's role as a 'trusted advisor' to clients and prospects today:
- Baby Boomers are preparing for a long, and for some, indulgent, retirement – they represent $25 trillion worldwide retirement-related assets. Their loyalty and decision to stick with Wealth Advisors is based on “trust and relationship with Financial Advisors”, not portfolio performance
- Generation Y – the children of Baby Boomers – represent the emerging workforce, projected to be the wealthiest generation ever. A vast majority turn to their parents and choose the same Financial Advisor as their parents
- Baby Boomers and Generation Y are driving the biggest shift of wealth in history, but they also represent the importance of capturing within a given household, diverging customer segments, each with unique investment needs and perceptions of value for service and financial advice
How Can We Help You?
Our experienced team of Financial Services consultants coupled with our solution accelerators and an integrated software offering from Microsoft are all critical components to minimize your risk, optimize your performance and reduce your total cost of ownership.
Read our Hitting the Mark with CRM Guide to learn about our winning approach to CRM implementation, and what it takes for CRM initiatives to be successful.
If you prefer to speak with someone directly, call 1-866-816-4332, or contact us online and we’ll get back to you.
- Empower sales force with single view to provide the right product or service, to the right customer, at the right time and price
- Build stronger, more meaningful and accurate customer profiles and their households – resulting in more profitable and long term relationships with customers
- Improve profitability and overall “running of the business” by enabling individual financial advisors to become better “CEOs” of their business
- Advanced hierarchical relationship diagrams create accurate depictions of client households and can help identify indirect connections between contacts to increase the effectiveness of prospecting
What can you expect with Enhanced Household and CRM Software?
Ideaca's “in-a-box” solution with pre-configured industry-specific modules accelerates rapid deployments, so that our clients can more quickly benchmark and measure tangible ROI.
- Increase revenue from fee-based advisory business
- Increase total assets under management
- Increase household size and quality
- Increase lift via up-sell / cross-sell
- Increase percentage up-take of targeted campaigns and offers
Financial Services CRM Solution Overview.
Visit our Knowledge Centre to download insightful articles, whitepapers, webinars and videos.