Distribution - Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for distribution companies can be integrated into nearly every function of your Vancouver distribution business.
Streamline business processes across the extended supply chain with unified natural models that deliver operational visibility. ERP supports rapidly changing conditions in a demand-driven environment using easy-to-implement workflows.
You can use self-service business intelligence to improve demand planning and respond to unique customer requests, and scale your business quickly with multisite capabilities and flexible deployment options that reduce risk.
Customers — Unable to support and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Customers demanding complete transparency into operations
- Difficulties regulating client and vendor relationships
- Specifics necessary on timing and product deliveries
- Minimal post sale services and support for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Accuracy needed in inventory count
Operations — Clear view into logistics and inventory reports to reduce delivery times.
- Poor logistic management causes difficulties reducing delivery times
- Lack of visibility into order progress of third party processors or outside warehouses
- Slow movement of inventory reports leading to expired products and inventory obsolescence
- Logistics causing difficulties reducing delivery times and providing customized product options
- Lack of detailed product costs hinder ability to lower costs, increase profitability and stay competitive in the market
Customers — Maintain customer satisfaction and relationship with effective post sale services and support.
- Increase visibility of orders and enable order tracking for customers
- Support self service capabilities including online ordering, inventory availability, pricing and order status
- Reduce purchasing error rate by close to 80%
- Quickly react to constantly changing customer demands
- Improve customer satisfaction through effective post sale services and support
- Reduce shipping error and returns by 5-10%
Operations — Keep on top of supply chain management with complete view into all business departments.
- Supports the use of RFID, mobile devices and bar codes for visibility into the supply chain
- Insight into operations and suppliers to deliver accurate quotations and reliable service to customers
- Have access to updated inventory, development, sales, purchasing and financial information across multiple locations and companies
- Improve productivity and return on assets with full visibility across processes, lines, departments, outsourced operations, and throughout the global supply network
- Facilitate traceability that identifies every action taken on a specific component for a particular order
Manufacturing and Distribution Clients
Partner with Ideaca and discover how our people and services can give your business the edge over the competition.
Contact us today at 1-866-816-4332 to speak with a representative, or fill out the form below.